Founded Sept 12, 2013, Girlforce is a group for anyone who has lived experience as a women in the non-profit technology and/or higher education sector who spends their day with their head in the cloud! We are users, administrators, developers, and consultants who are working together to improve our careers, our organizations, and our communities. We are based in the Power of Us Hub, an online community of nonprofit and higher education Salesforce users open to Salesforce Foundation customers and partners, AND you can find us in our LinkedIn group!
Empowering women/nonbinary/trans persons in the nonprofit and higher education Salesforce community to be fearless leaders in technology.
We foster a collaborative, diverse and inclusive community where all who identify as women/nonbinary/trans persons in the nonprofit and higher education sector can:
- Share their wisdom and experience and ignite new thinking
- Gain proficiency and learn new skills
- Improve their organizations and communities through technology
- Facilitate meaningful conversations leading to real change
- Empowerment for those who identify as women/nonbinary/trans persons to pursue education/careers in IT
- Education to improve our own skillsets and benefit our clients/organizations
- Equality and diversity in technology
- Personal and professional development
- Mutually beneficial support and collaboration
- Inclusive of all who support advancing women/nonbinary/trans persons in technology