Girlforce is a group of more than 3,500 women who use technology to support nonprofits. We are users, administrators, developers, and consultants who are working together to improve our careers, our organizations, and our communities. We are based in the Power of Us Hub, an online community of nonprofit Salesforce users open to Salesforce Foundation customers and partners, AND you can find us in our LinkedIn group!
To empower women in the nonprofit community to be fearless leaders in technology.
We foster a collaborative, diverse and inclusive community where all who identify as women in the nonprofit sector can:
- Share their wisdom and experience and ignite new thinking
- Gain proficiency and learn new skills
- Improve their organizations and communities through technology
- Facilitate meaningful conversations leading to real change
- Empowerment for women to pursue education/careers in IT
- Education to improve our own skillsets and benefit our clients/organizations
- Equality and diversity in technology
- Personal and professional development
- Mutually beneficial support and collaboration
- Inclusive of all who support advancing women in technology